Mountain Trike MT Push All Terrain Wheelchair
Mountain Trike’s MT Push is a buddy/attendant chair and provides inclusive access as it has the ability to easily be pushed over a wide variety of terrain.
The MT Push has an adjustable push handle located behind the rider, which is where the steering and braking take place by the rider’s buddy. This trike doesn’t have a unique lever drive system where riders can propel themselves but the drive levers have been replaced with adjustable armrests for rider comfort and ease of use and manoeuvrability for the person pushing.
The MT Push has all the same features and rugged good looks of the lever drive Mountain Trike, but without the need to self-propel – the MT Push comes with a built-in push handle so you can be pushed in style. Customers find it ideal for country walks with family and friends, city breaks, strolls along the beach, and even muddy music festivals! The MT Push is the perfect partnership for both the rider and person pushing – providing comfort, safety and ease of use – so everyone can have fun exploring.
If at any point your circumstances change, it is also possible to convert the MT Push to the lever drive Mountain Trike giving the rider the option to self-propel at a later point.
The Mountain Trike range offers great flexibility with a range of options including the eTrike, ePush Chair and lever drive Mountain Trike. The unique design means that the one frame can be adapted to suit a child, and the trike can grow with them into adulthood, making it a great long-term purchase.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty and a wide selection of colour choices.
- BRAKES – All weather SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes mounted on push handle
- STEERING – Controlled from push handle
- FOOTREST – adjustable height footrest, flips up for transfer, removable
- SUPPORT – moulded comfort cushions, foot straps, option for seatbelt
- ARMRESTS – Adjustable and removable, foam covered for comfort
- SIDE GUARDS – Wipe clean fabric, flexible and unrestrictive
- LENGTH (FULLY ASSEMBLED) – 132cm
- SEAT WIDTH – 17inches
- SEAT ANGLE – 20 degrees ‘bucket’ for comfort and safety
- SEAT CUSHION – Removable foam cushion (Size 40cm), wipe clean polyester fabric
- SEAT HEIGHT FROM GROUND – 46.5cm
- SEAT LENGTH – 44.7cm – 48.7cm
- FOOTREST HEIGHT – Max foot rest height – 41cm to 48cm
- WHEEL SIZE – 24 inches
- OVERALL WIDTH – 74cm (no push rims) 78cm (with push rims)
- WEIGHT – 20kg
- BACK HEIGHT – 42cm (also adjustable forwards or backwards)
- FOR TRANSPORT – The seat back folds flat and the rear wheel folds underneath Push handle is removable with a quick release lever
- RIDER – Maximum weight of rider is 100KG, Maximum height of rider is 6’4
- FOLD – MT Push can be folded into a cube for easy transportation
"*" indicates required fields
All product descriptions, indications or advice found on this website are to be used as a guide only, and are by no means a substitute for professional medical advice. Proper use of medical devices requires diagnosis by a physician or physical therapist. Urgoform accepts no responsibility for the improper or uninformed use of it’s products.