Mountain Trike MT ePush All Terrain Wheelchair
Mountain Trike’s buddy/attendant chair with electric assist, providing the pusher with electric assist to enable them to tackle more challenging terrain, steeper hills and adventure together.
The ePush has been developed based on user feedback, offering the same capabilities as the standard MT Push which is highly capable to travel off road, up and down hills, easily manoeuvrable for the pusher and extremely comfortable for the rider.
The electric assist has been designed with the pusher in mind to help remove the effort required to push but the rider will also benefit as they can explore and adventure further together to enjoy more outdoor places.
Using the same well proven rear motor wheel system used in the eTrike, but adapted to have the controls on the push handle for the attendant to use. The chair can be pushed manually and when required it can easily be switched to the electric power assist mode. The distance range will depend on conditions, user weight, speed and terrain, but as a rough guide distances of between 12 to 32 kilometres can be covered using the electric assist mode.
As with all the MT terrain wheelchair products the ePush is robust and provides a comfortable ride thanks to mountain bike air suspension, hydraulic brakes and aluminium frame. Lightweight and practical it can be folded for transport in a vehicle. Adaptable, flexible seating and various accessories are available to suit individual needs.
The ePush is available as a complete new model or a retrofitted eKit is available suitable for any existing MT Push owners, making it more affordable for those wanting to upgrade.
This product comes with 3-year warranty and a wide selection of colour choices. The eKit battery comes with a 12 month warranty.
- BRAKES – All weather SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes mounted on push handle
- STEERING – Controlled from push handle
- FOOTREST – adjustable height footrest, flips up for transfer, removable
- SUPPORT – moulded comfort cushions, foot straps, option for seatbelt
- ARMRESTS – Adjustable and removable, foam covered for comfort
- SIDE GUARDS – Wipe clean fabric, flexible and unrestrictive
- LENGTH (FULLY ASSEMBLED) – 132cm
- SEAT WIDTH – 17inches
- SEAT ANGLE – 20 degrees ‘bucket’ for comfort and safety
- SEAT CUSHION – Removable foam cushion (Size 40cm), wipe clean polyester fabric
- SEAT HEIGHT FROM GROUND – 46.5cm
- SEAT LENGTH – 44.7cm – 48.7cm
- FOOTREST HEIGHT – Max foot rest height – 41cm to 48cm
- WHEEL SIZE – 24 inches
- OVERALL WIDTH – 74cm (no push rims) 78cm (with push rims)
- WEIGHT – 25kg
- BACK HEIGHT – 42cm (also adjustable forwards or backwards)
- FOR TRANSPORT – The seat back folds flat and the rear wheel folds underneath Push handle is removable with a quick release lever
- RIDER – Maximum weight of rider is 100KG, Maximum height of rider is 6’4
- FOLD – The ePush can be folded into a cube for easy transportation
- MOTOR – 250W, 36V Hub Motor
- BATTERY – 12.8Ah, 36V Lithium Ion Battery (including mains Charger)
- SPEED – Limited to 3.5mph maximum
"*" indicates required fields
All product descriptions, indications or advice found on this website are to be used as a guide only, and are by no means a substitute for professional medical advice. Proper use of medical devices requires diagnosis by a physician or physical therapist. Urgoform accepts no responsibility for the improper or uninformed use of it’s products.