ROHO® LOW PROFILE® Dual Compartment Cushion
Designed for individuals with skin/soft tissue complications.
This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution while decreasing friction and shear. Dual compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for either side-to-side (to adjust for pelvic obliquities) or front-to-back control (to adjust bucket or tilt angle).
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to an individual’s shape and weight. The cushion is adjustable to changes in an individual’s position over time.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.5 lbs/1.1 kg (1R99LPC). Varies by size.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. The cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched to extend its use.
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3in/7.5cm.
Based on over forty years of research and individual experience, our patented ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of an individual.
The unique cellular design of the LOW PROFILE® allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
All postural adjustments are made while the individual is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
|E2624 and E2625
|flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
|LOW PROFILE Dual Compartment Cushion, cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit and operation instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover is available.
|14.74 in. / 37.5 cm to 20 in. / 50.5 cm
|Approximately 2.25 in / 5.5 cm without load
|Varies by size, approximately 2.5 lbs. / 1.1 kg (based on 2R99LPC)
|There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.
|Cushion: 24 Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6 Month Limited Warranty.
|Accessories that can be used with the LOW PROFILE Dual Compartment Cushion:
Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert, Privacy Shield and ROHO Cushion Retainer
*Since U.S. Medicare coding is subject to change, the provider should always confirm the HCPCS code and coverage criteria as part of the client assessment process. For coverage criteria in other countries, consult your local ROHO distributor.
"*" indicates required fields