ROHO® CONTOUR SELECT® Cushion
Next level postural control and stability in an air cushion.
Roho Contour Select cushion has a contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion. The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centers the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
The Contour Select Cushion is adjustable to your shape and weight and will change with your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.3 kg (CS99C). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries including deep tissue injury while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries including deep tissue injury.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform with an individual’s body, now, and as he or she changes throughout the months and years.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.
|E2624 and E2625
|CONTOUR SELECT Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty Cover available.
|flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
|Approximately 2.25 in. / 5.5 cm to 4.25 in. / 10.5 cm without load; range due to varying heights of cells.
|15 in. / 41 cm to 24.5 in. / 62.5 cm
|Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs./1.4kg (based on size CS99C)
|Weight Limit Description
|There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.
|Cushion: 36-Month Limited Warranty, Cover: 6-Month Limited Warranty
|Accessories that can be used with the CONTOUR SELECT Cushion:
IFC Clip, Contour Base, Planar Solid Seat Insert, Privacy Shield or ROHO Cushion Retainer.
*Since U.S. Medicare coding is subject to change, the provider should always confirm the HCPCS code and coverage criteria as part of the client assessment process. For coverage criteria in other countries, consult your local ROHO distributor.
- DRY FLOATATION Cushion Operation Manual
- How to Adjust Your ROHO Cushion
- How to Adjust Your ROHO SELECT Series Cushion
"*" indicates required fields