ROHO® Hybrid Elite SR® Cushion
The stability of foam and the protection of air all in one.
The stability of foam. The protection of air. All in one.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR Cushion combines the skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology® of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. This cushion design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function while maintaining optimal immersion and envelopment of both the ischial tuberosities and greater trochanters. The ROHO shape fitting cushion insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area giving the individual skin/soft tissue protection that ROHO is known for.
The individual can achieve greater positioning ability with the ROHO Hybrid Elite SR cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
The Hybrid Elite SR cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. It provides an adjustable, reduced friction and shear environment that can help protect the individual from acquiring pressure injuries from sitting.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR’s customized contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.
Confidence and Independence available only with Smart Check:
Take the guesswork out of checking the inflation level of your cushion. Even as your body changes, the optional Smart Check allows you to verify the inflation level to ensure optimal performance and protection.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR Cushion is appropriate for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury(including deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position in the pelvic loading area over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 2. in. / 7 cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Air-filled cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base, foam insert, and air-filled insert are fluid resistant
- Foam insert is contoured to provide support to the legs
|E2622 and E2623
|ROHO DRY FLOATATION® air-filled, adjustable, cellular design insert (cushion insert) made of flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) with nickel-plated brass inflation valve. Contoured foam base made of fluid-resistant polyeth
|Hybrid Elite SR Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover available.
|4.25 in. / 11 cm.
|Varies by size, approximately 3 lbs / 1.4 kg
|Weight Limit Description
|500 lbs / 225 kg
|Weight Limit Description
|There is a weight limit of 500 lbs. (225 kg), and the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.
|Cushion: 24 Month Limited Warranty. Cover: 6 Month Limited Warranty.
*Decisions about how to code a product in the U.S. are the responsibility of the provider/supplier. Since U.S. Medicare coding is subject to change, the provider should always confirm the HCPCS code and coverage criteria aspart of the client assessment process. For coverage criteria in other countries, consult your local ROHO distributor.
- Hybrid Elite Cushion Sizing Guide
- Hybrid Elite SR Sell Sheet
- ROHO Product Catalogue AU
- Smart Check Overview
"*" indicates required fields