Oxford Multifit SL Reflex Sling
The Oxford MultiFit SL Reflex sling incorporates extensor-style shoulder straps that provide automatic adjustment for clients who have a lack of seat control or are prone to extensor spasm. The purposely shaped leg sections on this Oxford Sling support patients with larger thighs. In addition, it has low-friction nylon to the leg and spine sections to aid fitting and help reduce some of the risks associated with tissue viability and shear.
- Integrated head support for added support.
- Colour-coded binding indicates sling size.
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning.
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning.
- The modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer.
- It can be customised to fulfil patient-specific needs.
"*" indicates required fields