The dynamic walker.
The users of the new Meywalk 4 are typical wheelchair dependent persons of all ages that require a high degree of aid and support to stand up and walk.
At the same time Meywalk 4 offers the user more quality of life in the form of enabling the user to take part in everyday activities and make decisions by him or herself.
Meywalk 4 stands out in the market of assistive technology by being spring suspended. The springs stimulate the muscles of the user and the movements that are a part of a natural gait are imitated. It also motivates users with intellectual disabilities to move around, thus creating a platform for further development.
Easy transfer with the built-in swing bar that lowers and raises the seat and trunk support.
- Dynamic seat saddle – encouraging movement of the user, allowing for a certain degree of hip rotation during gait.
- Trunk support – supports user and helps keep the body erect. Both seat and trunk support are adjustable allowing for growth.
- Facilitated access – Meywalk 4 has built in swing bar that raises and lowers supports when user enters and exits the walker.
- Tool free adjustments – All settings can me modified without the use of tools.
- Heavy-duty – The Meywalk 4 has now been tested and approved for users with a body weight of up to 130kg.
The New Meywalk 4 comes standard with:
- Dynamic saddle seat
- Parking and drag brakes
- Swivel locks
- A set of springs to match the users body weight
|Access width (Inner width)||44cm||49cm||50cm||57cm|
|Seat height||28cm – 52cm||50cm – 67cm||60cm – 84cm||80cm – 104cm|
|Trunk support height||55cm – 77cm||74cm – 99cm||101cm – 133cm||120cm – 152cm|
|Trunk support circumference||70cm, 90cm, 105cm||70cm, 90cm, 105cm, 120cm||70cm, 90cm, 105cm, 120cm, 130cm||70cm, 90cm, 105cm, 120cm, 130cm|
"*" indicates required fields