JAY J3 Wheelchair Cushion
– Precontoured, carvable, closed cell foam base with Optiwell™ technology i.e. anthropometrically designed pelvic loading area (PLA)
– Two Depths Versions
– Optiwell Technology
– The Choice of Fluid or Air PLA inserts
– Microclimatic or incontinence cover options. Comfort layer is integral to cover
– Modification possibilities
– Client at high (std. cushion) to extreme (deep contour cushion) risk of skin breakdown with or without aggressive postural needs
– Symmetrical to significant postural needs requiring laterally, forward/rearward stability and/or positioning
– May be unable to reposition or perform an independent weight shift
Designed for the client with complex needs.
JAY 3 Base exclusive contour – Optiwell Technology
Developed based on over 10.000 anthropometric measurements and the Science of Seating concepts. The new Pelvic Loading Area (PLA), or well, is sized to match the anthropometric measurements of the pelvis for maximum pressure distribution and optimal lateral stability.
Jay® J3 offers excellent positioning capabilities via the addition of a variety of positioning components to create deeper contours. The deeper contour provides stability and positioning but also increase contact area for added pressure distribution
"*" indicates required fields