BODYMAP® S Swimmer Bath Ring
Excellent solution to water immersion.
The bath ring BodyMap® S Swimmer is an excellent solution for the youngest. The bath ring supports the head, keeping it above the water line and preventing it from immersion. It helps the child do all the water rehabilitation exercise and care treatments without the risk of choking or drowning. Special trunk straps, supplied as a standard equipment, are fastened to the cushion and keep the patient in the safe position. The patient can move the limbs and trunk freely while using the cushion which allows them to do water exercise under load.
The bath ring BodyMap® S Swimmer is a safe and universal product. It maintains the patient’s body in a vertical or horizontal position and prevents the body rotation. The anatomic shape of the cushion provides the highest comfort of use. BodyMap® S Swimmer is laminated with a self-adhesive fabric which makes it possible to attach various elements with the use of Velcro to it. Thanks to that function, it is easy to stabilize the patient.
NOTE: Each BodyMap® product can be custom-made.
- Bedsore prophylaxis in the neck area, especially at C7 height
- Neurogenic diseases with increased or weakened neck muscles tension
- As a stabilization after surgeries performer in the cervical spine
- Shaped form lasts for a long time
- Easy to give a demanded shape
- Self-adhesive function
- Self-adhesive function: The cushion is covered with a self-adhesive fabric at the bottom. As a result, various elements can be attached to it with the use of Velcro. This allows you to stabilize the patient in the cushion while exercising in the water.
- Vacuum pump: Handy, small vacuum pump, ideal for small and medium-sized cushions.
- Repair kit: A repair kit is added to each cushion, which consists of a tube of neoprene glue, a set of patches and an instruction manual.
- Valve with chain: The pump valve is small and easy to lose. With the chain you will never have to search for it again.
What is BodyMap?
BodyMap® products are made of soft, elastic neoprene foam, which perfectly adapts to the patient’s body. With such precise mapping the contact area of the body with the cushion surface is increased, thereby the pressure is reduced. This has a very significant impact in the prevention of bedsores. Thanks to the vacuum technology, it is possible to gradually adjust the level of hardness of the product.
A1 – Headrest width – top, A2 – Headrest width – bottom, B – Headrest depth, T – Headrest thickness
|A1||A2||B||T||Thickness of neoprene|
See How Body Map Works
"*" indicates required fields