BODYMAP® K Stabilizing Mattress
Highly effective and stabilising mattress that provides comfort and support.
BodyMap® K is a stabilizing mattresses which can be easily shaped to the patient’s body; due to that quality the BodyMap® products support every part of the patient’s body and therefore are ideal in the bedsore prophylaxis. Using them guarantees the correct positioning of the trunk, pelvis, upper and lower limbs and the head. With the BodyMap® products posture defects can be easily corrected.
The BodyMap® K mattress is laminated with high quality elastic polyester and is covered with a self-adhesive fabric at the sides. As a result, various elements can be attached to it with the use of Velcro. This allows you to stabilise the patient on the mattress.
NOTE: Each BodyMap® product can be custom-made. In each of the cushions there is a possibility to make utility holes of any shape and size. The holes allow eg. installation of stabilizing belts, vests, etc.
- Cerebral palsy
- Bedsore prophylaxis
- Poor position of trunk, pelvis, upper and lower limbs and the head
- Poor posture
- Excessive muscles tension (hypersthenia)
- Moulds and shapes to suit individual postural needs
- Generous thickness allowing steep moulding where required
- Precise mapping of contact areas of the body to relieve pressure points
- Optional cover made of VISmemo™ thermoactive foam.
- Self-adhesive function (at the sides).
- Self-adhesive function The mattress is covered with a self-adhesive fabric at the sides. As a result, various elements can be attached to it with the use of Velcro. This allows you to stabilize the patient on the mattress.
- Large hand pump Highly efficient manual pump. Ideal for mattresses and big cushions.
- Repair kit A repair kit is added to each cushion, which consists of a tube of neoprene glue, a set of patches and an instruction manual.
- Valve with chain The pump valve is small and easy to lose. With the chain you will never have to search for it again.
- Service valve The valve makes it easier to increase or decrease the amount of the granules in the product depending on the individual needs.
What is BodyMap?
BodyMap® products are made of soft, elastic neoprene foam, which perfectly adapts to the patient’s body. With such precise mapping the contact area of the body with the cushion surface is increased, thereby the pressure is reduced. This has a very significant impact in the prevention of bedsores. Thanks to the vacuum technology, it is possible to gradually adjust the level of hardness of the product.
A – Mattress width, B – Mattress length, T – Mattress thickness
See How Body Map Works
"*" indicates required fields