BODYMAP® E Upper Limb Support
for Wheelchairs, Strollers and Standing Frames.
BodyMap® E is a special upper limb support for wheelchairs, positioning chairs and standing frames which can be easily shaped to the patient’s arm. It can be mounted on most of the wheelchairs, positioning chairs as well as standing frames. The shape of the arm support can be easily changed if necessary.
One side of the BodyMap® E arm support is laminated with high quality elastic polyester whereas the second one is laminated with a self-adhesive fabric which makes it possible to attach various elements with the use of Velcro to it. Thanks to that function, stabilizing the patient’s arm or mounting the support in any place, e.g. in a stroller or chair, is now possible. Additionally, the self-adhesive function prevents the arm support from moving.
If the product is placed on a hospital bed, it is necessary to use a special bed sheet with a self-adhesive function produced by REH4MAT®.
NOTE: Each BodyMap® product can be custom-made. In each of the cushions, there is a possibility to make utility holes of any shape and size. The holes allow eg. installation of stabilizing belts, vests, etc.
- Cerebral palsy
- Hemiplegia (tetraplegia)
- Bedsore prophylaxis
- Shaped form lasts for a long time
- Easy to give a demanded shape for better rehabilitation
- Possibility of mounting the headrest in a wheelchair, positioning chair, special needs stroller
- Optional cover made of VISmemo™ thermoactive foam
- Self-adhesive function
- Self-adhesive function The armrest is covered with a self-adhesive fabric at the bottom. As a result, various elements can be attached to it with the use of Velcro. This allows you to stabilize the patient’s arm or mount the armrest in such places as a stroller or seat.
- Vacuum pump Handy, small vacuum pump, ideal for small and medium-sized cushions.
- Repair kit A repair kit is added to each cushion, which consists of a tube of neoprene glue, a set of patches and an instruction manual.
- Valve with chain The pump valve is small and easy to lose. With the chain you will never have to search for it again.
What is BodyMap?
BodyMap® products are made of soft, elastic neoprene foam, which perfectly adapts to the patient’s body. With such precise mapping the contact area of the body with the cushion surface is increased, thereby the pressure is reduced. This has a very significant impact in the prevention of bedsores. Thanks to the vacuum technology, it is possible to gradually adjust the level of hardness of the product.
A – External width – rear side, A1 – External width – front side, B – Total cushion length, C – Height – rear side
See How Body Map Works
"*" indicates required fields