BODYMAP® B Back Cushion
Comfort and correction of poor posture.
BodyMap® B is a back cushion which helps to stabilize and relieve patients. It provides comfort and correction of scoliosi and back curvature, at the same time improving the poor posture.
The cushion increases the comfort of the sitting patient by ensuring the correct posture and the body stabilization. It also allows to obtain a correct and stable posture by patients with a hump. The shape of our cushion can be easily changed if necessary. The BodyMap® B cushion is laminated with high quality elastic polyester.
Optionally, at the customer’s request, the cushion can be equipped with a self-adhesive fabric at the bottom, which makes it possible to attach various elements with the use of Velcro to it. Thanks to that function, stabilizing the patient or mounting the cushion in any place, e.g. in a stroller, chair or car seat, is now possible. Additionally, the self-adhesive function prevents the cushion from moving.
NOTE: Each BodyMap® product can be custom-made. In each of the cushions there is a possibility to make utility holes of any shape and size. The holes allow eg. installation of stabilizing belts, vests, etc.
- Weakness or limpness of paraspinal muscles, the trunk and abdominal muscles
- Back and neck bedsores prophaxis
- “Round back” (kyphotic spine)
- Flat back
- Cerebral palsy
- Poor posture
- Excessive muscles tension (hypersthenia)
- Shaped form last for a long time
- Easy to give a demanded shape
- Possibility of mounting the cushion in a wheelchair, positioning chair, chair or in a car seat
- Optional cover made of VISmemo™ thermoactive foam
- Self-adhesive function (optional)
- Self-adhesive function – option available only when ordering The cushion can be covered with the self-adhesive fabric at the bottom. As a result, various elements can be attached to it with the use of Velcro. This allows you to stabilize the patient in the cushion or mount it in such places as a stroller, chair or a car seat. The self-adhesive function also prevents the cushion from moving.
IMPORTANT! When purchasing the product in the standard version, it is not possible to add the self-adhesive function later.
- Vacuum pump Handy, small vacuum pump, ideal for small and medium-sized cushions.
- Repair kit A repair kit is added to each cushion, which consists of a tube of neoprene glue, a set of patches and an instruction manual.
- Valve with chain The pump valve is small and easy to lose. With the chain you will never have to search for it again.
What is BodyMap?
BodyMap® products are made of soft, elastic neoprene foam, which perfectly adapts to the patient’s body. With such precise mapping the contact area of the body with the cushion surface is increased, thereby the pressure is reduced. This has a very significant impact in the prevention of bedsores. Thanks to the vacuum technology, it is possible to gradually adjust the level of hardness of the product.
A – Cushion width, B – Cushion length, T – Cushion thickness
See How Body Map Works
"*" indicates required fields