JAY Anterior Trunk Supports
Designed to provide support of the torso for improved overall function and positioning, JAY Anterior Trunk Supports are available in six support styles and with either structured or dynamic construction to accommodate clients with varying positioning needs and levels of trunk control.
Torso support for improved head and upper extremity control and respiratory function.
Superior Torso Support for Improved Overall Function
Anterior Trunk Supports encourage an upright posture and support the torso for improved respiratory function, head positioning, and upper extremity control.
(Pictured right: Contour Style)
• Classic Style – designed for optimal distribution of support and maximum stability
• Contour Style – designed for women or individuals who want to limit the amount of contact area between the harness and the body
• Zipper Open – designed to aid in frequent transfers and ease of removal
• Adjustable Stretch, Center Opening – designed to aid in frequent transfers and provide a more precise fit
• Trunk Strap – designed to increase range of motion when shoulder rotation and reaching are required
• Y-Style – designed for increased range of motion for one arm while providing optimal support
Structured or Dynamic Construction
JAY’s Anterior Trunk Supports are available with either Structured or Dynamic construction. Structured supports provide secure support for individuals who may otherwise experience a decline in proper positioning throughout the day.
Dynamic Construction helps maintain proper positioning for individuals who may experience periods of high tone or involuntary movements throughout the day.
(Pictured right: Dynamic stitching)
JAY Positioning Supports Guide
"*" indicates required fields